Ancor provides a full line of adhesive-lined heat shrink products to environmentally seal electrical connections.
The adhesive-lined heat shrink connectors insulate and protect connections from mechanical abuse, wire pullout, moisture intrusion, and abrasion.
The heat-activated adhesive melts and flows under pressure from shrinking to create a seal that resists water, oil, gasoline, and other environmental contaminants.
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC
- Heat-activated adhesive lining provides an impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as provides strain relief
- Nylon insulator, preferred by experts, for Marine Grade™ resistance to sunlight, water, oil, chemicals, vibration, and cut-through damage
- UL Listed and CSA Recognized
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size
- Shrinks at 257° F/125° C
- ANCOR heat shrink connectors offer heat activated adhesive built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing
- Pure copper for maximum current flow
- Brazed seam for maximum strength
- Gauge Size: 16-14
- Screw Size: 1/4
- Operating Temperature Range: 40° C to 110° C
- Quantity: 3
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.