JBL 10' Marine BassPro
Powered SubwooferModel: MBP10
- MBP10-10' (250mm) marine audio 250W powered subwoofer system
- Marine-grade materials and components to suit the demands of a harsh outdoor environment with an IPX5 marine rating
- Product family look and feel to meet the needs of our JBL customers
- Accentuated performance at frequencies heard in open-air environment
- Great performance at an affordable price point
- The JBL MBP10 has an output of 250 watts RMS and a peak power output of 750 watts. Enough to fill the fresh, open air with great sound.
- The one-piece polymer basket is designed to stand the test of time, even after long exposure to the sun and salt. Rubber surrounds offer superior edge protection and are much reliable than foam. A grille-mounted crossover allows for accessible adjustment to controls after the subwoofer is installed.
- With a marinized circuit board, stainless steel hardware and all the right waterproofing, the MBP10 is, like all JBL marine audio products, built to survive salt water, corrosion and other risks - while showing you a great time on the open seas.
- The JBL MBP10 has a built-in 12dB electronic crossover that provides adjustment from 50Hz to 120Hz.
- A variable bass-boost circuit provides additional control righ in the sweet spot of 40Hz. So if you are looking for more or less punch, simply dial it in.
- Owning a boat takes commitment and work. Installing the JBL MBP10? Not so much. It's pretty compact with a low profile heat sink, and a reduced outer diameter of 11-1/2-inches. You can put it in the tightest of spots.
- JBL speakers have to undergo a testing process that would destroy lesser speakers. JBL freeaes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time. In the case of our marine speakers, we add salt spray and UV to ensure that they provide years of enjoyment without missing a beat.
JBL Marine BassPro 10-inch powered subwoofer is ready to take on your next outdoor adventure. These fully marinized subwoofers deliver high-quality JBL sound. Engineered to withstand sun, salt, sea spray and wash downs, they feature a sealed motor structure, UV-resistant one-piece cast-polymer baskets, a sealed magnet and rubber surrounds. The polypropyelene cone and butyl surround provide great bass, and lots of output to ensure every note can be heard loud and clear.Specifications
|Max Power||750W Peak|
|Max. Current Draw||14A|
What's in the Box:
- Powered Subwoofer with Attached Grille
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- Crossover Cover and Gasket
- Spare Fuse
- 2 x JBL Sticker
- Quick Start Guide