Standard actuator with 5/16" stainless steel through bolts. 1" turned up edges with 2" taper on the inside. All 12-gauge 304 stainless steel construction with Electro-Polished Blades
We make the best boats better!
Running wide open in rough seas isn't for the faint of heart. Aggressive boating requires durable boat accessories. Lenco's Standard Performance series of trim tabs are built to handle whatever you or Mother Nature might throw at them. Everything about your boat is designed to go hard and fast. Why should your trim tab system be any different?
- All stainless steel construction (no dissimilar metals), Electro Polished Blades for long lasting good looks
- Actuator speed is precise and controllable so there are no surprises at top speeds
- Instant response
- Fully submersible, maintenance-free and sealed for life
- High-impact, 50% glass fiber-filled, ultraviolet-resistant nylon case
Tactile Switch w/ Indicator LED for all Single Actuator Trim Tab Systems
- Self-contained, sealed keypad
- Self-contained, sealed control box module
- Fade/smudge-proof, laser engraved graphics
- Plug & play switch wiring harness connector
- Includes 36" power pigtail for control box
- 2" hole cut-out size, overall size 2.75" x 2.75"
- Built-in retract feature returns tabs to a fully retracted position when power is removed
- 2 high-intensity L.E.D. indicator displays show the exact position of our trim tabs at all times
- Photo eye reads ambient light and adjusts the L.E.D. indicator display intensity for optimum viewing in direct sunlight
- 12 & 24-volt compatibility
- Includes Self-Check Feature
Each kit contains:
- Tactile LED Indicator Switch
- 2 actuators with 6' Lead & Deutsch Plugs
- 2 12 Gauge SS Electro Polished trim tab planes
- 2 20' Actuator Extension Wiring Harness
- 2 Upper Mounting Bracket with Gland Seal
- 2 Lower Mounting Bracket
- All Necessary stainless steel mounting Hardware
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.