Raymarine Axiom+ 7 7' Muilti-Function Display with Lighthouse North America ChartModel: E70634-00-102
- Fluid and fast chart redraw of LightHouse, Navionics, and C-MAP electronic charts.
- Powerful quad-core processor, plus increased onboard storage for personal data and apps.
- Smart and intuitive LightHouse 3 OS makes navigating easy.
- ClearCruise™ Augmented Reality-capable for smarter navigation decisions.
- Nano-coated, impact-resistant glass screen repels water, oil, and smudges for better viewing and accurate touch controls.
- IPS display technology delivers wider viewing angles and sharp contrast at twice the resolution of traditional displays.
- Network with multiple Axiom displays, radars, sonar, and more.
- Next-generation, high-performance 10 Hz GPS/GNSS receiver with 4X increased sensitivity for accurate positioning.
The performance-tuned Axiom Plus is a new generation of award-winning Raymarine multifunction displays. Optimized for speed, Axiom Plus is equipped with a powerful quad-core processor for industry-leading responsiveness and speed, giving you the power to seamlessly redraw charts, navigate with augmented reality, and experience RealVision™ 3D sonar.
New, higher resolution IPS displays deliver 25 percent more brightness and new day/night color palettes offer enhanced visibility in any lighting condition. Axiom Plus features the renowned LightHouse 3 OS, the most powerful and easy-to-use Raymarine MFD operating system to date.Specifications
|Display Size||7.0 inch High Density IPS|
|Display Resolution||1024 x 600 (WSVGA)|
|Display Type||Multitouch with HydroTough™ rugged hydrophobic coating|
|Viewing Angle||85° Top, Bottom, Left, Right|
|Dimensions W x H x D (Excluding trunnion and cables)||7.92 x 5.24 x 3.0in|
|Mounting Options||Surface, Flush, Trunnion, (Front installation bracket available)|
|Waterproof Rating||IPX6 / IPX7|
|Operating Temperature Range||-25°C to +55°C (-13°F to +131°F)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-30°C to +70°C (-22°F to +158°F)|
|Voltage||12V DC (8V to 16V DC)|
|Power Consumption (Full brightness)||7.34 Watts. RV Sonar version 9.84 Watts|
|GNSS / GPS||Built-in GNSS Receiver: GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Beidou* - 10Hz 28 Channel *Future software update required|
|Sonar Type (Built-in)||None|
|External Sonar Option||Yes - CP100, CP200, CP370, CP470, CP570, RVX1000 via RayNet|
|Radar||Yes - Quantum, Digital, HD Colour / Super HD Colour and Magnum Radars|
|AIS||Yes - NMEA2000 compatible|
|Autopilot Control||Yes - Evolution Autopilot|
|Thermal Night Vision||Yes FLIR AX8, M232, M300 Series, M400, M500|
|Video / Camera||Compatible with CAM210IP, CAM220IP (Up to 10 IP network cameras)|
|Weather||GRIB View - Free GRIB viewer and Theyr Ltd Subscription
SiriusXM - N. America Only
|Audio||NMEA2000 / Bluetooth speaker controls / Optional SiriusXM Audio|
|Digital Switching||Yes - Empirbus & C-Zone compatible|
|Remote Control||Yes Optional RMK-10 (A80438)|
|Ethernet||1 x 10/100 Mbit/s Network (RayNet)|
|NMEA2000||NMEA2000 via DeviceNet port. SeaTalkng compatible using an optional adapter|
|SeaTalkNG||Requires DeviceNet Female (F) adaptor cable (A06079 120mm adaptor included in box)|
|USB||1 x USB microAB|
|Wi-Fi||WiFi - 802.11 a/b/g/n|
|Cartography||Lighthouse Charts, Navionics, and C-MAP compatible|
|Waypoint/Routes/Tracks (Wpts/Rts/Trk)||10,000 wpts / 200 wpt groups / 150 rts - 250 wpt max / 16 tracks - 10,000 max trk pts|
|Internal Memory||16 GB Solid State|
|External Memory||1x MicroSD Card Slot|
|Conformances||NMEA 2000 certification
Australia and New Zealand: C-Tick, Compliance Level 2
FCC 47CFR part 15
Industry Canada RSS210
What's in the Box:
- Multifunction Display (supplied with Trunnion adaptor fitted)
- Trunnion bracket
- Trunnion knobs x 2
- Suncover — Trunnion mount
- Panel mount gasket for surface/flush mounting
- M5x58 Threaded studs x 4
- M5 Thumb nuts x 4
- Documentation pack
- DeviceNet to SeaTalkng ® adaptor cable 120 mm (4.7 in)
- Power/NMEA 2000 cable (with 1.5 m (4.92 ft) power lead and 0.5 m (1.64 ft) NMEA 2000 lead)
- Lighthouse North America mSD Card